Challenge 4 Change is hosting a charity fundraiser like no other to help ensure more young people survive cancer in the North West and surrounding areas.
Hosted in the only site of its kind in Europe, the event on the 8th November comprises of an array of unique yet challenging activities designed to test you both mentally and physically from team activities like Team Vs Team to individual activities Mud Mile and NW’s Strongest Person.
We are also hosting the world’s first marathon on our aerial walkway suspended over 35ft from the ground where participants can pledge to complete 1 or many laps of the 422 lap feat.
Challenge 4 Change (C4C) has been working with clients, Teenage Cancer Trust for over a year, supporting young people build their confidence and self esteem as they recover from cancer. It was been such a humbling experience, that C4C has hosted this event to raise funds for the cause and BBC Children In Need
We are looking for participants
- Team Vs Team (Teams of 5 gents and 5 ladies per team head out to win the Team Vs Team Champion in our Crystal Maze/Krypton Factor style event)
- Mud Mile (participants run a mile in our mud filled course)
- 24 Hr Aerial Marathon (pledges required for 1, 2 or a few laps of our 422 lap marathon up to 40 ft from the ground. We are also having a club mascot run)
- North West’s Strongest Person (12 participants battle it out to be crowned NW’s strongest person)
- Aerial Activities (Anyone can come in and have a go to challenge themselves and raise money for the cause)
- Fright Night (Our annual event returns and yes, the lights are out. Make your way around the course with just your handy torch.)