We’re a people-focused organisation - and while we’re proud to make a positive difference to those we work with, we’re also keen to give back to our dedicated staff.
We understand how important it is to maintain a work-life balance, so we offer flexible working arrangements so you can fit your role around your personal life. We’re taking steps to move towards an agile working arrangement, which will give you more choice around when and where you work.
You’ll also be able to ‘dress for your day’, as we believe empowering you to make your own choicesgoes hand-in-hand with our open workplace culture.
Our annual leave purchase scheme allows you to increase your annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus bank holiday) by a further 10 days – giving you more time to do the things you love. Also, because we believe in ‘giving something back’, we’ll give you an additional two days’ paid leave so you can undertake voluntary work at a charity of your choice.
We also recognise that employees may have personal aspirations or responsibilities outside of their career where it may be beneficial to take an extended period of time away from work. With this in mind, we offer unpaid sabbaticals of between three months and one year to all members of staff who have been with us for more than two years.
Your professional development matters to us too, and we can offer you mentoring opportunities and apprenticeships to help you progress in your career and get to where you want to be. We also believe that hard work should be rewarded, and our recently launched ‘Valued Star Awards’ recognises and rewards staff on a monthly basis.
When you work for The Growth Company, you can also rest assured that we’ll help you to get set up for retirement. Our pension scheme works on a 60/40 basis. Each month, you’ll pay in a minimum of 4% of your salary (or more if you choose), and we’ll pay in 6%.
And when the time comes to start a family, our childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare scheme will help you to save money on childcare costs. New parents can also benefit from enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefits.
You’ll also have access to a range of discounts from well-known high street stores and online suppliers through our dedicated employee rewards platform, ‘The Hive’.
See below for our full list of employee benefits:
- Annual leave entitlement that starts at 25 days, with the opportunity to purchase up to 10 additional holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – you pay in a minimum of 4% of your salary and we’ll pay in 6%
- Option to take an unpaid sabbatical between 3 and 12 months
- Flexible working arrangements with a move towards agile working
- Enhanced sick pay
- Dress for your day
- Up to two days’ paid leave to volunteer at a charity of your choice through our
- Learning and development opportunities which include mentoring and apprenticeships
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefits
- Childcare voucher and Tax-Free Childcare schemes, which enables staff to save tax on childcare costs
- Loans for public transport season tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to join a private healthcare scheme at a discounted rate
- Retail and leisure discounts through The Hive
- Employee Assistance Programme, which provides support and referral services for
employees and their immediate family members
- Valued Star Awards staff recognition initiative
Invested in people
Our staff are the building blocks on which we build our success and just as they dedicate their talent to our goals - we’re committed to investing in them.
The Growth Company is proud to be an accredited Investors in People employer and fully recognises the importance of developing each and every member of our team.
We practice what we preach and our ethos of growth really does begin at home. So if you’re looking for somewhere to achieve more - you’ll find it at The Growth Company.
We believe The Growth Company is an amazing place to work. Would you like to join us?
Take a look at our vacancies.