The Growth Company (GC) is an established not-for-profit provider of services to people, business and place. Our purpose is to Enable Growth, Create Jobs and Improve Lives. GC has an extensive track record of delivering Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Department for Education (DfE) and locally commissioned contracts, helping over 100,000 people enter and sustain employment to date. GC is an approved supplier on DWP’s current Umbrella Agreement for Employment and Health Related Services (UAEHRS).
GC is bidding for DWP’s Commercial Agreement for Employment and Health Related Services (CAEHRS). CAEHRS is designed to facilitate the provision of Employment and Health related services for the government and other contracting bodies across England, Wales and Scotland. CAEHRS will be the primary vehicle through which DWP will issue future contracting opportunities to provide employment and health related support services to people who are unemployed and people with disabilities, health conditions or other barriers to work, for the next 5 years
We are seeking initial expressions of interest (EOI) from suppliers who can work with us to deliver potential future CAEHRS call-off contracts in the North West, North East, and Central Lots.
We are seeking EOIs from a range of potential partners at this stage including:
- End to End providers: Delivery of the full end to end customer journey of mainstream provision to a wide range of customers across one or more geographical areas.
- Specialist End to End providers: Able to deliver provision to a specific customer group across one or more geographic areas.
- Specialists: Delivering specific elements of a service to specific customer groups e.g. customers with particular health conditions / self-employment / other
- Complementary Provision: Delivery of complementary services that we can refer participants to for support
- Strategic/Advisory partners: Expert advisory support to GC to support delivery
- Other: E.g. Provision of digital tools/systems
All organisations submitting an Expression of Interest for the opportunity must complete GC’s CAEHRS Expression of Interest Questionnaire accessed via our In-Tend online tendering system at the following address:
Please return completed Expressions of Interest via In-tend by 6pm on Friday 24th July 2020. If you have any challenges accessing or submitting your EOI via In-tend please contact email@example.com.