Invitation to Tender for The Growth Company’s ESF – AEB Provider Framework (FOURTH RELEASE - SEPTEMBER 2020)
We are pleased to invite you to submit a tender response to join our European Social Fund (ESF) and Adult Education Budget (AEB) Provider Framework. This framework will cover future opportunities around our current Prime ESF and AEB contracts across The North West and South Yorkshire. This framework will be for providers of Skills Support, Employee Support in Skills and Supporting those Not in Employment, Education or Training (NEET) and Adult Education Budget.
The framework will operate across Greater Manchester, Lancashire, South Yorkshire and Liverpool City Region, and will be made up of providers who can support GC deliver across one or more of the Contract Areas defined below:
- Contract Area 1: Skills Support for the Workforce- Greater Manchester
- Contract Area 2: Skills Support for The Work Force – Lancashire
- Contract Area 3: Skills Support for the Workforce – More Developed (Lot 1) & Transitional (Lot 2) Sheffield City Region
- Contract Area 4: Skills Support for the Unemployed Greater Manchester
- Contract Area 5: Skills Support for the Unemployed Sheffield City Region - More Developed (Lot 1) & Transitional (Lot 2)
- Contract Area 6: Supply of support for individuals who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) or at risk of NEET GM
- Contract Area 7: Adult Education Budget (AEB) Liverpool City Region (LCR)
- Contract Area 8: Adult Education Budget (AEB) Greater Manchester (GM)
**PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ESF CONTRACT HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 2023**
To see further details and apply for the framework, please download the documentation which contains instructions and information for your submission, including specification of requirements, and the key assessment and evaluation criteria that will be used to assess offers. You are required to make your submission via the GC In-tend e-tendering platform.
*** Providers who have already successfully joined the Framework DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY however, providers already on the Framework may wish to re-submit Document D, MATRIX OF DELIVERY and identify any additional geographies, Priority Sectors and Specialism Areas****
***Providers who were unsuccessful in joining previous publications of this opportunity are welcome to reapply ****
Submissions must be made in the required format and be returned by 9.00 AM Tuesday 6th October on our In-Tend Procurement portal, please register at: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/Home
Any submissions received after the specified deadline will not be accepted. This is automated on the In-Tend platform therefore you are encouraged to allow adequate time to upload your bid. Please do not email your response; any submissions received by email will be rejected unless agreed in advance due to any technical difficulties with the In-Tend portal.
We very much look forward to receiving your response and would like to thank you for your interest in working with us.