We are pleased to invite you to submit a tender response to join our European Social Fund (ESF) and Adult Education Budget (AEB) Provider Framework. This framework will cover future opportunities around our current Prime ESF and AEB contracts across The North West and South Yorkshire.
The Framework will operate across Greater Manchester, Lancashire, South Yorkshire and Liverpool City Region, and will be made up of providers who can support GC deliver across one or more of the Contract Areas defined below:
- Contract Area 1: Skills Support for the Workforce- Greater Manchester
- Contract Area 2: Skills Support for The Work Force – Lancashire
- Contract Area 3: Skills Support for the Workforce – More Developed (Lot 1) & Transitional (Lot 2) Sheffield City Region
- Contract Area 4: Skills Support for the Unemployed Greater Manchester
- Contract Area 5: Skills Support for the Unemployed Sheffield City Region - More Developed (Lot 1) & Transitional (Lot 2)
- Contract Area 6: Supply of support for individuals who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) or at risk of NEET Greater Manchester
- Contract Area 7: Adult Education Budget (AEB) Liverpool City Region (LCR)
- Contract Area 8: Adult Education Budget (AEB) Greater Manchester (GM)
This framework will cover future opportunities around our current Prime ESF and AEB contracts.
Our intention is that The Growth Company will have quick access to a pre-selected, quality assured, pool of best-in-industry providers. There is no limit to the number of providers admitted. The Framework will be re-opened periodically to allow new providers or previously unsuccessful providers the opportunity to apply during the life of the framework. Following providers successful acceptance to the Framework, GC will call off from the framework using mini competitions.
The deadline for submissions is 9.00 Monday 16th December 2019.
To apply for the framework, please register on our In-Tend site to download the documentation which contains instructions and information for your submission, including specification of requirements, and the key assessment and evaluation criteria that will be used to assess offers. You are required to make your submission via the GC In-tend e-tendering platform.
To use the Growth Company In-Tend site, you are required to complete a basic registration as a supplier on the In-tend Supplier Platform at the following web address:
Please note that all mandatory fields (highlighted in yellow on the In-Tend Portal) must be completed in order to register your organisation. Once registered, you must log into the system, express your interest in the opportunity on In-Tend and download the documentation.
Any submissions received after the specified deadline will not be accepted. This is automated on the In-Tend platform therefore you are encouraged to allow adequate time to upload your bid. Please do not email your response; any submissions received by email will be rejected unless agreed in advance due to any technical difficulties with the In-Tend portal.
**Existing providers already on the Framework do not need to reapply, but may wish to resubmit their Document D, Matrix of Delivery to identify new areas of delivery. Please see Document A for further details.
**Providers unsuccessful in joining the Framework in July 2019 are welcome to reapply**
If you have any questions about this process, please use the In-Tend platform to correspond with GC. If you require further assistance in respect of the In-Tend portal, please contact the In-Tend support team at support@In-tend.com or telephone on 0845 557 8079 / 0114 407 0065.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.