There is less than one month remaining to apply or nominate outstanding industry professionals, teams and businesses at the 2018 Finance Awards North West.
The awards, held by Robert Walters in partnership with The Growth Company, the ICAEW Manchester and RSM, have previously been held in the Midlands and the South East - becoming the largest awards of their kind.
Due to this success, the awards have been opened up this year to identify exceptional finance talent across the North West community. This year’s winners will be announced at an exclusive awards evening taking place at Manchester Cathedral on Thursday 11th October.
The deadline for applications and nominations is Friday 22nd June 2018.
The awards include 13 separate categories, celebrating businesses and teams of all sizes. Entries will be reviewed by an expert panel of judges and a shortlist of finalists announced the week commencing 10th September 2018.
- Finance Director of the year (less than £25 million turnover)
- Finance Director of the year (£25-100 million turnover)
- Finance Director of the year (more than £100 million turnover)
- Rising Star of the Year (up to 5 years)
- Finance Team of the year (small - up to 5 members)
- Finance Team of the year (Medium - 6-19 members)
- Finance Team of the year (Large - 20+ members)
- Mentor of the Year
- SSC of the Year
- Business Growth Award
- Interim Finance Professional of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
Would you like to nominate a business? Or maybe you’d like to see your own team recognised for their achievements? If so, submit your entry here.