We’re a people-focused organisation - and while we’re proud to make a positive difference to those we work with, we’re also keen to give back to our dedicated staff.
When you work for us, you can also expect the following:
- Contributory pension scheme – you pay in a minimum of 4% of your salary and we’ll pay in 6%
- Enhanced sick pay
- Flexible dress code based on your diary
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave benefits
- Loans for public transport season tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to join a private healthcare scheme at a discounted rate
- Employee Assistance Programme, which provides support and referral services for
employees and their immediate family members
Invested in People
Our staff are the building blocks on which we build our success and just as they dedicate their talent to our goals - we’re committed to investing in them.
The Growth Company is proud to be an accredited Investors in People employer and fully recognises the importance of developing each and every member of our team.
We practice what we preach and our ethos of growth really does begin at home. So if you’re looking for somewhere to achieve more - you’ll find it at The Growth Company.
We believe The Growth Company is an amazing place to work. Would you like to join us?
Take a look at our vacancies.