Customer Complaints Policy
The Growth Company is committed to providing a high-quality, professional and transparent service to all our customers and stakeholders. Unfortunately, however, there may be occasions when you feel the level of service you receive has fallen below your expectations. Telling us about this gives us the chance to review your concerns and, if necessary, make internal improvements to our systems and processes.
If at any stage you feel unhappy with any aspect of our service, you must inform us as soon as possible. In this first instance, you should first speak to the member of staff you have been dealing with and explain your concerns. Hopefully, at this point, they will be able to help resolve any issues you may have.
However, if after discussing your concern with a member of staff you are not satisfied you do have a right to make a formal complaint.
If you wish to make a formal complaint, the process is explained below:
Making a formal complaint:
- Please complete our complaints form, available from our website at www.growthco.uk
- Complete all the required sections of the form and submit the completed form via email to email@example.com or in the post to GC Complaints, The Growth Company, Lee House, 90 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5JW. If you are having difficulty or you are unable to put your complaint in writing, please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
What we need from you:
- Please include as much detail as possible about your complaint, along with your name, address, contact number and a convenient time for us to call you to discuss your complaint if you would like to discuss your complaint over the telephone prior to us sending you a formal, written response.
- Why do we need this information? We want to fully understand your complaint and why you feel our level of service has fallen below your expectations. This is to make sure we get the right person handling your complaint, so they can investigate and provide a response as soon as possible. Your data and personal details will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with our data protection procedure.
Once we receive your complaint:
- Once we receive your complaint, we will send you a prompt response acknowledging receipt. This will be sent to you within five working days, using your preferred communication method (email and/or hard copy letter). This correspondence will contain the name, address, email and contact number of the person handling your complaint. We'll give you a complaint reference number that you can quote for future reference.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint. We may need to contact you for more information using your preferred method of contact during this investigation.
- We will keep you fully updated of our progress throughout our investigation.
- We will then send you a formal written response within 8 weeks from receipt of your complaint. This will outline the details of our investigation, how we reached our decision and any proposed resolution (if applicable).
- In the unlikely event that we haven’t been able to finalise our investigation within 8 weeks, we will formally contact you in writing letting you know and what steps you can take. For our regulated financial customers, this will include contacting the Financial Ombudsman directly if you’d prefer not to wait until we’ve finalised our investigation.
- Following the issue of our final response, if you are still not satisfied you can contact us again and we will arrange for someone independent to review your complaint.
- The Independent Case Examiner (ICE) – DWP Programme
If you have complained to your Provider as well as The Growth Company and are still not happy with the response you have received, you can contact the Independent Case Examiner (ICE). ICE is impartial, and this allows them to mediate between GC and yourself to come to a resolution. Please note that ICE will only investigate complaints that have gone through the above GC process and have been submitted to ICE within six months of receipt of the final letter from GC.
Our contact details:
If you have any queries or you need any clarity on any of the above information, please contact us. Our contact details are below:
The Growth Company
90 Great Bridgewater Street